April 15, 2011

Uniform 2.0

Sure, clothes are fun but sometimes, usually between 6:57 a.m. and 7:10 a.m. departure time, I wistfully think of the simplicity that comes with a uniform. I do not miss scratchy drab brown dress of my school days (Yes, really. And white knee high socks too).


No, tha'ts not me (sash? please).  But the dress, yes, the dress looks right.


…but a uniform would sure make my mornings smoother. How about a pair of dark jeans that are just the right length and have a tiny bit of a stretch?


…a t-shirt that’s just a step away from basic.

…a jacket that will take me from slouchy to chic in I-refuse-to-try-too-hard sort of way.
(also not me)

…and a pair of sensible shoes. Yes, Tories are very sensible. For one, they are flat. And a floaty scarf, if I am feeling fancy. This is my personal uniform 2.0.

Photos: http://sokrovishe.livejournal.com/, LastCall.com, ToryBurch.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...